Managing Financing Options for PRC Business Activities
The economic slowdown has repercussions on business operations in China. It poses challenges for Chinese and foreign companies and entrepreneurs to source funds for their operations.
Mr Koh will speak on the mechanics of on-shore/off-shore financing for domestic and foreign entrepreneurs in China and overseas. It involves the use of acceptable on-shore/off-shore securities for financial institutions.
Salient Issues include:
● Economic slowdown and credit crunch
● Financing of PRC’s business activities oversea
● Loans and credit for business activities in China
● Onshore and offshore provision of securities to financial institutions
● Domestic banks and overseas branches and banks – documentary letters of standby credit
Doing business in China – the current environment
and business structures.
About the Speaker
Mr Peter Koh is a prominent lawyer with extensive cross border funding and legal experience between China and Singapore. He has written some books on Company Law and Mergers & Acquisitions which contain comparative analysis of Chinese and Singapore/English law.
Registration begins at 6:30pm, do join us!
- Venue Address was changed to "TKP Conference Centre Raffles Place, 55 Market Street #03-01, Singapore 048941". Diff 2015-10-19 10:25:01
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
On sale until Nov 5, 2015, 12:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- TKP Conference Centre Raffles Place, 55 Market Street #03-01, Singapore 048941 Singapore
Proceed to Exit B in Raffles Place Station. Turn Right after taking escalator. Walk towards One Raffles Place (UOB), cutting past One Altitude on the right. Walk straight till you meet a left bend. Walk straight until you see Kiraku Restaurant Sign.
The Entre Club (TEC)120 Followers